Monday, April 15, 2013

Serenity by Robin Maria Pedrero @robinpedrero

Serenity was created for one of my art collectors who had purchased a painting
and wanted a partner piece to go with it.


 I like to create art and especially like to bring people joy and touch their hearts via my art and being a shop owner on Etsy enables me to do that globally. I use a symbolic visual language exploring both the visible and invisible creating a commentary on relationships and thoughts. As I work the images can be unexpected flowing from gathered memories. Music plays a role in my process and seeps into my art. I build layers making connections and a story comes forth and unfolds. The work evolves, and quite often by the time the painting is finished it has a history of stories interwoven in the layers.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Thanks you for stopping by Robin :) Your work is simply charming and so full full of life!! I look forward to using your work in a future etsy T ;)

Cheers! Xo

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I love the Layered look of this! NICE!!!