Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SPECIAL SPORTS SERIES, Watercolor Paintings by Barbara Rosenzweig

I just couldn't help myself! I started with a figure of a man on a bench. Instead of painting it like I usually do in a realistic manner, I experimented with letting each color blend into the other. I cleaned my brush before I added a new color to keep the colors pure until they mingled at the touching point.
Next I painted a man walking with a briefcase  using the same technique. I got so excited that I decided to use the same process with sports figures. Finally, I had the idea to allow my clients to personalize art prints of my original watercolor paintings for custom names on birthday and holiday gifts. https://www.etsy.com/listing/113819969/personalized-name-on-art-print-custom

Below are all of the paintings in this series. Please let me know what you think about this latest effort.
 
 








 
 
Be sure to stop by my Etsy Shop for wonderful Christmas holiday, birthday, and shower gift ideas!
 
 

No comments: