Friday, November 25, 2011

Hawaiian Puppy Love

Here is my newest oil painting of two adorable Beagle puppies sitting high and dry on their owner's surf board.  Some owners in Hawaii like to dress their dogs in leis, sunglasses, and even Hawaiian print clothing!  I could not resist painting the characters I see on the beach.  My inspirations are gathered through various images and ideas that I combine to make my original art.  I also noted my symbol and message on the surfboard “Peace, Love, and Aloha.”  Let’s remember to emote these good feelings wherever we are in the world.  I love animals and it is fun for me to paint them.  I am available to do commissions of your pets.  Please just inquire.  This original oil painting is on sale in my Etsy store for 1/2 price at $475.00 US dollars

Here is where my new painting is listed for sale on Etsy:   http://www.etsy.com/listing/87075773/hawaiian-style-puppy-love
Artist Kathy McCartney
www.McCartneyFineArt.com
http://mccartneytropicalexpressions.blogspot.com/

No comments: