Friday, February 4, 2011

Original Pink Magnolia Blossoms with Blue Sky Floral Art: Watercolor Painting

I thought that everyone would enjoy seeing a bit of spring time while most of the country in the dead of winter! I hope that you enjoy my magnolias!


By Artist Barbara Rosenzweig

     Signed by me, the Artist, and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

When I look up at the pink magnolia flowers with a bright blue sky framing them, I know it's spring - the inspiration of my painting!

 

      Please Check Out My Shop and Blogs for lots of Great Gift Ideas, Discussions, 
and a varied selection of Fine Art



  Gardening/Photography/Watercolors Blog:

                         
                                            Facebook: http://artist.to/watercolorsbybarbara
                                                  
     
                                            
            Any questions, comments, or just to say, "Hi"? Contact me on any of the above sites.

No comments: