Friday, January 7, 2011

"A Zentangle Sunset"

After I had completed "A Zentangle Sunrise" my hubby asked that I illustrate a tree with more personality and friendly mushrooms. Of course I was simply delighted to fulfill his request, especially since his birthday is just around the corner! The finished result is titled "A Zentangle Sunset"which I am happy to share with you as well.

The original drawing was executed on a size 9"x12" sheet of art paper and took about 4 days to complete.  I have listed it in My Etsy Shop as an authorized art print (printed on 8.5"x11" sheet of acid free paper) and in the reduced ACEO format size (2.5"x3.5").  

I really like how this piece turned out and hope you like it as well.


Happy Day!



5 comments:

IrelandBrady said...

Look forward to your comments!

matek said...

Hello. It's your neighbour from down below! Just admiring your texturing and technique. Very impressive!

IrelandBrady said...

Well thank you very kindly, neighbor down below! Your work ain't too shabby either!

Unknown said...

if you had been sitting here next to me, you would have heard an audible gasp in admiration. Whoa!

IrelandBrady said...

Wow, Sue! That is one wonderful compliment, Thank You!