Friday, November 19, 2010

Long Ago Finished, Finally Listed!


I was putting another drawing away when I came across this one and realized I never listed it in my shop! It is copperpoint on primed Bristol board. Enjoy!

Okay, it's very long and thin, so I guess I should write some more text to go along side it. In addition to being a member of the VAST team, I have also recently joined an Etsy team called Finding Fine Art. I recognized a couple of folks on both teams, but I thought I'd mention it in case there were more VASTies who might be interested. The group does a 'Fine Art Friday', where they feature lots of Fine Art finds from all over, you can shamelessly promote yourself or someone else via twitter, Facebook, treasuries, and, well, not really sure where else yet. I'm still working my way through all the discussions.

Have a lovely Friday!

(As a P.S., I thought I'd list the link to the drawing again, since it kinda disappeared in the body of the text there:

3 comments:

Helen R Klebesadel said...

Beautiful work!

Lise said...

Love this one!!

artangel said...

This is so soft and gentle - lovely work!