Monday, October 4, 2010

"The Letter Y"

OhBOy, OhJOy!  I have just finished my 10th letter of the alphabet, as chosen by Stacy (aka MagicLoveCrow), and so present to you "The Letter Y"!   I have listed "Y" in My Etsy Shop earlier today as An Authorized Art Print, size 8"x10"; as well as the reduced ACEO Open Edition size, 2.5"x3.5".

Debbie, aka CraftyMoose, was the first person to guess I was working on "The Letter Y" and has chosen the letter I am currently illustrating.  Can you guess which letter of the alphabet Debbie chose?  Clue:  It's a vowel.


"The Letter Y"

A Grand Day to all!

3 comments:

IrelandBrady said...

Looking forward to your guesses and comments!

IrelandBrady said...

Lorrie (DivineDesignStudios) has correctly guessed that I am currently working on "The Letter O", so she will be picking the next letter in the alphabet that I work on.

Once I post "The Letter O", I will provide you all with clues to the letter Lorrie chooses this time.

I'm going to have to post harder clues in the future!

Karen Anne

The Blackwood Cottage said...

Very Cool. I'm gonna follow, love the work!
machelle