Friday, October 8, 2010

"The Letter H"

Happy Day!  Make way for "The Letter H"!  Hoo-Ray!  I have listed "The Letter H" in My Etsy Shop today.  I have it available as an Authorized Art Print, size 8"x10"; and as an Open Edition ACEO, size 2.5"x3.5".

CraftyMoose correctly guessed that I was working on "H", good going CraftyMoose!  The letter I will be illustrating next begins the word of something her husband loves, you can check out CraftyMoose's Etsy Shop or CraftyMoose's Blog for the clue.  It is in one of those sites!


"The Letter H"

Happy Day to all!

5 comments:

D.M. SOLIS said...

How very fine--making me want to paint and draw again. How very fine indeed. Peace, thanks,

Diane

IrelandBrady said...

How delightful! Nothing is better than painting and drawing! Go for it Diane!

IrelandBrady said...

Dog gone! Stacy aka MagicLoveCrow has already guessed the new letter!
But I'm still gonna keep the rest of you in suspense until I finish and post it in a day or so ....

jcsvisuals said...

I'm enjoying your journey...Nice work!

IrelandBrady said...

Thank you so much for saying so JCS! I appreciate you and others who are accompanying me on the journey through the alphabet.