Thursday, March 25, 2010

Marsh at Colt State Park by Erin Spencer

Marsh at Colt State Park 003

Marsh at Colt State Park / 5 x 7 / oil on panel
Sold

I finished this painting yesterday and am offering it in my Etsy shop now! This little painting is of a marshy area just inland from the Narragansett Bay in a local park in Bristol, RI. I have gotten my fair share of inspiration from this spot, and this isn't my first painting of the area.

Here's a view of the side, so you can get a feeling for the dimensions of this wonderful painting that really stands on its own!

Marsh at Colt State Park 005

Please stop by my blog when you have a chance! I love to hear comments and find new people interested in my work, my painting process, and the art world in general!

http://www.dutchfotos.blogspot.com/

No comments: