Thursday, March 25, 2010

BIRDS IN PARADISE

"Birds In Paradise” is an original oil that features two beautiful tropical Bird Of Paradise, and has been painted with the effect of being matted in a sage green silk-like design. Canvas is painted on all edges, so no need for a frame, if you don’t want one.

It can also be purchased framed in solid koa.

The inspiration for this painting was my beautiful Bird Of Paradise plant that I have had growing in my garden for over 13 years. To me, the Bird Of Paradise is one of the most beautiful of all the tropicals. I am lucky enough to be able to grow them in my yard here in Hawaii, and their bright vibrant colors always bring a smile to my face. They are truly fascinating.

CLICK HERE to see "Birds In Paradise"


MAHALO for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !!!

LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

1 comment:

artbylmr said...

Aloha Lisa - this is wonderful!