Sunday, October 4, 2009

NEW ISLAND DREAM LIFE TROPICAL MAGNETS



My new Island Dream Life tropical magnet styles are here. All are taken from some of my favorite original paintings that I have done over the past year.
(Click on the picture above for a better view of the great selection now available).

This week, I am running a special, "Buy Three, Get One Free!!" All magnets must be purchased at the same time. If you don't see one you like listed in my Etsy Shop, please email me for availability.

Original "Island Dream Life" Art magnets are a great way to brighten up your space. Keep them on your fridge as a daily reminder that your Tropical Vacation is getting closer every day!

These also make great one~of~a~kind gifts, and are easy and inexpensive to mail out to friends and family.

MAHALO & ALOHA FROM HAWAII!!!!

CLICK HERE to view my new Island Dream Life Tropical Paradise Paintings Original Art Magnets.

LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

No comments: