Friday, June 5, 2009

Lilacs - Stitched Paper ACEO



Hi All! It's been a while since I posted anything on the VAST blog. I've been renovating my Etsy shop and cleaning out my sewing space. I'm back making stuff, though and here is my newest listing: an abstract, stitched paper collage I call Lilacs.

ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals)
2.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches long
6.4 centimeters wide by 8.9 centimeters long

More ACEOs (and other goodies) may be found in my shop.

Cheers!--Janyce
Sojourn Quilts
"A Resting Place Along Life's Journey"
Blog: What Shoes I Wear

2 comments:

lisanelsonart said...

This is beautiful - never thought of a quilted ACEO and now you've inspired me to give it a go. Many thanks for sharing the beauty!

artangel said...

This is gorgeous as usual Janyce! Great composition.