Thursday, May 28, 2009

Universal Signs World Premier!!!


I'm happy to announce the much anticipated world premier of Universal Signs, the first full-length feature film in Sign Language.

This is a beautiful film in so many ways, and I'm very proud to have my paintings chosen to represent the art of the main character, Andrew (Anthony Natale). It was truly thrilling to work with him.

Many thanks to Ann Calamia and Catherine Miller for inviting me to be a part of this very haunting and poignant film. And to Frank Davis from Qoro, LLC for creating the many amazing in-progress versions of my painting "Gone to Glory" as seen above, as well as his masterful reproductions of all the other paintings used in the filming process.

You can buy Frank's incredible limited edition reproductions here.

The premier is this Saturday at the Keswick Theater in Glenside, PA. Click here for info.

DVD's are available for pre-order.

No comments: