Thursday, May 28, 2009

new work for emberatia

New visual studies
for my next exhibition round
Joy! i am empty
Oil on gallery wrapped canvas


Freedom bird
Acrylic and mixed media on canvas

In my lotus world 2
oil and mixed media, gold leaf on canvas

In my lotus world
oil, gold leaf and mixed media on canvas

These are all studies for sale in my shop. i have quite a few exhibitions at the momment and so am painting the a possessed woman to make my deadlines!
These are a few samples of the small studies I do along side large works.
http://www.emberatia.etsy.com/



3 comments:

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

I like the used colours on these, they give an old classical look.
My favourite is the top one.

Kind regards,

José

Krystyna81 said...

the top image is just sublime - I love it!

Robin Pedrero said...

Divinity of life!!