Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dancing Light

Just listed in my Etsy shop http://www.bearhollowcreations.etsy.com/

Here's a link to it http://tinyurl.com/d8ctnk

An abstract painting that will make you want to dance! Vibrant colors make a beautiful backdrop for a dancing wave of light. This large 30"x40" original acrylic painting will brighten any room and make you want to dance too. Perfect behind your sofa or as a great focal piece in any room you want to liven up.The studio edges are painted black so the piece is ready to hang without a frame.This is an original painting, copyrighted by me, all rights reserved. Please keep in mind that computer monitors show color a bit differently. I make every effort to show true colors, but cannot control those differences. I do ship internationally.Your purchase is risk free! You have 7 days to return your painting if you are not pleased with it.
Thanks to everyone who played my "name the art" game. Several of you mentioned "light" or referenced it and several mentioned "dancing," so I went with Jordanka's suggestions of "dancing light." I'll send an ACEO out to her.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I really like these abstracts that you have been doing! :)