Sunday, March 29, 2009

Watercolor Art by Tracee Murphy

It's great to be back! I've been away from my Etsy store for a while working on a few local events/shows. I also finished building our first website for the Watercolor Society of South Texas.

Now that I'm back I have some new items to start listing in my Etsy Store. I'll be adding items throughout the week. Here is one I listed tonight; one of my favorite styles of painting--with ink. Available for purchase through my Etsy store.

Image size: 5x7 inches
Mat size: 11x14 inches
Watercolor and Ink on Paper
For more details and purchasing info click here.
My Etsy ID is traceemurphy

2 comments:

ANDRE said...

Very nice blog.
Visit mine.
http://photographyandre.blogspot.com/

Becky Brocato said...

Nice colors, great expression! So spontaneous!