Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Through the Forest Window Fabric Collage (ACEO)



I've found myself returning to a theme of inside and outside at the same time...Looking through windows to the outside from the inside...and so this ACEO reflects that as well (subtly, but it's there). Original small art fabric collage (ACEO) made from recycled/repurposed fabrics and cotton thread adhered and sewn to 140lb watercolor paper.

ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals)
2.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches long
6.4 centimeters wide by 8.9 centimeters long

ACEOs, fabric collages, contemporary art quilts and more may be found in my shop.

Cheers!--Janyce
Sojourn Quilts
"A Resting Place Along Life's Journey"
Blog: What Shoes I Wear

2 comments:

ceevee said...

I really like this piece...lots of work in it too.

artangel said...

Your fabric ACEOs are always lovely and I love your latest one Janyce!