Friday, February 6, 2009

Quenched by Dusk by Robin Maria Pedrero


"Quenched by Dusk" New Etsy Shop Item
Dimensions - 9" x 11" unframed
Medium - soft pastel on fine grain black sand paper sprayed with fixative

This may be new to the shop yet I confess this piece has been a long time favorite of mine that I have dearly enjoyed. Since 2003 I kept "Quenched by Dusk" hanging in my studio just becasue I liked it so much. Each piece has its time to move on and it is time for me to share this one and allow someone else to give it a good home.

~Take a peek in the shop to see how it might look framed ~

7 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

I can see why it has been one of your favorites, it is absolutely beautiful! My kind of colors! Amazing work.

R Lyndel Littleton said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Helen Harris said...

passionate...bravo!

mkcphotography said...

My eyes just travel all through this painting, enjoying everything I see :-)

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Thank you!

ArtSnark said...

Beautiful sky! I see why you enjoyed this piece in your studio

Azure Islands Designs said...

Love it ...the color combo is stunning!
Cheers