Monday, February 23, 2009

Mountain, Sun, Plant and Ladybug Fabric Collage (ACEO)



With this original small art fabric collage, I wanted to give the impression of looking out a window to a mountain scene. I am also on a "ladybug" kick, so she sneaked in there, too. Ready for mounting and framing, collecting and gift giving. Designed and handmade by me, Janyce, the fabric artist.

ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals)
2.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches long
6.4 centimeters wide by 8.9 centimeters long

ACEOs, fabric collages, contemporary art quilts and more may be found in my shop

Cheers!--Janyce
Sojourn Quilts
"A Resting Place Along Life's Journey"
Blog: What Shoes I Wear

2 comments:

Victoria Webb said...

A sweet, almost abstract piece that makes me appreciate beautiful handmade fabric pieces. Love the ladybug, our friend.

Art by Kristen Stein said...

Janyce- This is gorgeous. I think I'm going to need another aceo 'fix' from your store. I love my other ones! This one is so full of whimsy. I adore it!