Saturday, January 3, 2009

Untitled.




Well, it seems I am not the only one inspired by the winter trees lately, but here is my take.And my first vast post,yay!!!
The naked winter trees always make me think. Maybe they don't want to be naked? But, they have no choice. Then, along come some lovely little friends to brighten up the day, and the naked tree feels special,just a little brighter and happier than all the other trees.And then the tree starts to forget the bitter cold that made it naked. Know what I mean?

this is an acrylic painting that wraps around the canvas. staples are visible on the side, but only if your are right up next to it. Framing is available, or you can have it framed yourself, or just hang as is! Will be sold wired for hanging,just in case. This painting is protected with a matte sealer.

2 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

This is wonderful for your first VAST post!! So, please tell us who you are, and where someone would buy this lovely piece!!

Heather said...

oh! duh!!! my name is heather, and you can get this piece in my etsy shop at www.ellaphante.etsy.com
thanks!!