Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Silvery Moon (ACEO)



So many early morning walks in the winter reveal these colors...silvery pastels...well, minus the green grass...we have at least 18 inches of snow on the ground at the moment. Subconsciously (even as I get ready to go snow shoeing), I must be thinking spring!

ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals)
2.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches long
6.4 centimeters wide by 8.9 centimeters long

This and other ACEOs, fabric collages, contemporary quilted wall-hangings and more may be found in my shop.

Cheers!--Janyce
Sojourn Quilts
"A Resting Place Along Life's Journey"
Blog: What Shoes I Wear

4 comments:

Art by Kristen Stein said...

I absolutely love this. The pastel hues coupled with the minimalist style really give a sense of calm. I almost feel like I should be whispering this comment to you Janyce. :)

LeaKarts said...

So beautiful! I love the feeling that the stitching gives to your ACEO's.

Marionette said...

Janyce,
This is so detailed! I love the stitching. Very unique! What a lovely ACEO!

Aloha,
Marionette

Julie Suzanne said...

I really am enjoying your ACEOs. So unique.