Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Grove (ACEO)



ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals) featuring a grove of trees, mountain and moon. Layered cardstock sewn with metallic and cotton threads, then sewn and adhered to 140lb watercolor paper for stability.

2.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches long
6.4 centimeters wide by 8.9 centimeters long

This and other ACEOs, fabric collages, contemporary quilted art wall-hangings and more may be found in my shop.

Cheers!--Janyce
Sojourn Quilts
"A Resting Place Along Life's Journey"
Blog: What Shoes I Wear

4 comments:

Art by Kristen Stein said...

Lovely. I just included one of your beautiful aceos in my latest treasury: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=40804 . I actually had one of your tree ones, but switched it at the last minute. :) -kristen

Flor Larios Art said...

Beautiful trees! I also like to paint trees. You can see them at my blog.

Artsnark said...

very relaxing. love your color choices

Lizardo Art said...

I noticed these earlier today and I thought they were so cool!