Sunday, December 21, 2008

6 Skinny Blues





Now on sale in my etsy shop until Dec. 31. Newest painting in my series of rustic tree paintings. Lots of colors through subtle layers. Textured mixed media with lots of depth and warmth. ENJOY!


Oh...and for those who liked my last few tree paintings, I've made them into little pendants. Makes a great gift if you still have folks on your holiday shopping list! :) Please take a look when you have the chance.
Here's an example of one of the pendants. But there are several other designs as well.


Thanks! -kristen

4 comments:

Michelle (mkc photography) said...

Kristen, this new one is lovely! Wonderful necklaces too!

Robin Pedrero said...

The image and then the necklace!! Wow! Love your work and also a big fan of your curating.

Shayla said...

This is a beautiful painting. I love your color scheme and textures.

Karen Faulkner said...

Lots of great pendants in your Etsy shop!