Sunday, November 30, 2008

Soon To Be Driftwood Fabric Art Collage (ACEO)



Hollowed out tree by the water...leafless, soon to be driftwood. Fabric art collage made from recycled/repurposed fabrics sewn and adhered to 140lb watercolor paper.

ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals)
2.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches long
6.4 centimeters wide by 8.9 centimeters long

Information about ACEOs, fabric collages, soft sculptured lobsters and more may be found in my shop.

Visit my blog at What Shoes I Wear.

Cheers!--Janyce
Sojourn Quilts
"A Resting Place Along Life's Journey"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this ! Feels like a little vacation just looking at it.

Karen Faulkner said...

I love your fabric collage ACEOs and they are priced so reasonably. In fact, I just bought one for my mom!