Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Holiday Sale" Original Watercolor Paintings from Kauai, Hawaii

"Kauai Orchid Farm IV" is an original watercolor with pen & ink painting measuring approximately 7"x9". HOLIDAY SALE $65 .

"Palms at Sunset" is an original watercolor with pen & ink painting measuring approximately 7"x8.5". HOLIDAY SALE $62 . This painting was painted on location at the beautiful Waimea Plantation Cottages with my good friend and fellow artist, Schar Freeman. She is also an Etsian and her shop is Scharart! I really enjoy this one because of the vibrant colors.
Hope you have enjoyed viewing my newest watercolors from my Etsy Shop!
Wishing you a very Blessed Thanksgiving!
Marionette

Website: www.kauai-artist.net

2 comments:

sojournquilts said...

Festive, refreshing, beautiful!

Robin Pedrero said...

I adore your orchids! Your style in creating them is fabulous!