Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yellow Vase and some VAST Sale bargains!

Hi everyone,


It's great to be a member of such a talented and varied team of artists! There's some really beautiful art here!

Here is my latest watercolour, 'Yellow Vase'. I completed it just this weekend and I'm really pleased with it. It's in my new, slightly cubist/expressionist style! In addition to watercolour I've used pencil, pen, wax candle and a bit of salt :-)


I've also added loads of paintings, collages and ACEOs to my VAST Sale section. 'Church' is one of my faves, why have I reduced it so much!!? (From $110 to just $80!! I must have been in a generous mood!)

You can see more of my artwork in my store - http://dickandfranny.etsy.com/

And more of my sale items here: Dick and Franny - VAST SALE


Thanks, Cecca :-)

4 comments:

sojournquilts said...

These pieces are so beautiful.

Cecca said...

Thanks Janyce!
Perhaps you can tell that I love fabrics and patchwork! It doesn't often come out in my paintings - but I think it definitely shows in 'Yellow Vase' :-)
Your lobsters are fantastic! I've just been looking at your shop...

Miriam said...

I especially love the trees and the reflection quality of this landscape.

Cecca said...

Thanks Mirium!
I love your use of colour and pattern, congratulations on your ACEO magazine cover too! :-)