Monday, November 17, 2008

a few recent images



Here are a couple of my recent images.
It's taking me a while to get back into the flow of creating artwork but I think with small children ( 5 and 9 months) it's important to try and keep up your creative expression so that the well doesn't dry up, and it gives some me time, it's just not regular enough though!!. Especially with the baby ( a boy named Skye) he has had a massive start to his life, with already undergoing 3 operations and has a few ongoing health issues, but he's amazingly strong, making art is like breathing and I think I would drown without it.
www.emberatia.etsy.com

6 comments:

sojournquilts said...

These are lovely! I added a link to your shop for you (I help moderate the blog) so people will know how to find these beautiful pieces.

Anonymous said...

Lovely , the hues, shapes. Very nice !

Art by Kristen Stein said...

Lovely! I especially like the first one!

Robin Pedrero said...

gorgeous!

Smoky Glow Studios said...

Exquisite! You are an inspiration to all of us. Your etsy shop is beautiful.

Blessings to you and your family

Cecca said...

Beautiful! I love the 2nd one especially :-)