Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Blustery Day" Original Watercolor Painting


I just completed this painting last week. It's an original watercolor painted with artist quality paints on 100% cotton Artistico cold press. It measures 12"x16" (the mat shown here is just a Photoshopped border and is NOT included)

Even though it's brand new in my shop... I've included it in my VAST Holiday Sale!!
Come check out my complete SALE section in my shop:
The Creators Palette

You should also, of course, search the whole Etsy site with the words "VAST Holiday" in quotes... and you will see a fantastic variety of visual art, all on sale through November 15th!!!

3 comments:

Lisabongzee ~ Island Dream Life said...

I like your reflection on the water. I am also working on a painting right now where I need a reflection. Looks great.

groovyinclinations said...

This is really beautiful. Wow, such talent. Amazing....

Lynn Cyr said...

Really, really lovely painting... great work!! :)