Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another Santa



This is another in a series of quilted fabric Santas I've made for this holiday season. Each one strives to depict a Santa from different countries. This one is embroidered with PAIX, the French word for Peace.

More information about Santas, fabric collages or ACEOs may be found in my shop.

Interviews with VAST members, past curated treasuries and other articles may be found on my blog.

Cheers!--Janyce
Sojourn Quilts
"A Resting Place Along Life's Journey"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janyce this is fabulous !

Art by Kristen Stein said...

Janyce! I love this. Love the old-time Santa look. The quilting is gorgeous!

Schar Freeman said...

This is a delightful piece of work Janyce!! i like the vintage looking fella there in his red suit! Happy Holidays!!

Marionette said...

Janyce,
I love your "Santa" series! They sure are collectable! Happy Thanksgiving!

Aloha from Kauai,
Marionette