Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Two Hundred Large Sized Print



Magnificent wear on this building, captured within my lens while in Plains, MT. I treasure entrances and exits...

Yours to behold.

Printed on 20" W x 16: tall canvas (can be framed under glass or not, can also be stretch on a frame),matte or textured paper. Your choice!

Also available printed on 8.5 x 11 matte finish paper, Epson's finest.

I feel so fortunate to have been able to snag this image and pleased it transformed itself into what I saw from my mind's eye.

Two Hundred
Click the link to view in my shop as with other distressed images.

And speaking of two hundred....I'm nearing my 500th sale on Etsy and am having a sale! So, check it out!

3 comments:

Rustic Path Gardens said...

What great shots. I love old buildings....

Robin Pedrero said...

These are beautiful! Congrats on your successes, you must be so proud! I really like the spotlight effect. These remind me of our old family garage in my childhood.

ceevee said...

I am fascinated with the wear and tear of these windows and I like your expression of "entrances and exits". I like to photograph doors and windows too, so don't be surprised if you see these on my site too, but usually in a collage. Sometimes it is quite an adventure getting these shots!