Thursday, September 4, 2008

APACHE JICARILLA NAVAHO NATIVE AMERICAN



“APACHE SUNFLOWER”
THE GOOD DIE FIRST AND THOSE WHOSE HEARTS ARE DRY AS SUMMER DUST BURN TO THE SOCKET


I love Indians! Remember when we used to sit and watch western movies! I was always rooting for the Indians. It most likely is due to the fact that I am part Cherokee. My newest design “Apache Sunflower” is one of my first designs for my new Series Native Americans. I am excited to finally start using my long held and loved images from my dear friend Karen from Luna Girl Images! She has many beautiful images that she has composed into CD’s for sale on E-bay & Etsy. I have also another friend to thank and that is Lori Turner for sharing her sunflower image with me! I feel very happy inside after a feeling as if I would never get the time to do another design my heart is full of joy!
You can find this new design at

Click Below

My Etsy Shop





4 comments:

sojournquilts said...

Beautiful work!

Jean Levert Hood said...

This is a delightful image, Anitra! I look forward to seeing more of your Native American interpretations!

Mystic Silks http:mysticsilks.etsy.com said...

Lovely, lovely!

Sending An Angel said...

Thank you everyone! It is always pleasant to hear what others think of your work! I will be designing more Native American designs so keep posted!