Monday, August 25, 2008

WASH DAY PRINT ON CHIPBOARD SEALED WITH BEESWAX HUMOROUS












His wife was at work. All his laundry was dirty. Good thing he knew his way around the laundry room. He threw a big ole load in the washer.

He, in his underwear, sat down and watched a bit of tv.

After the wash had finished its last spin cycle, he realized he had nothing to wear out to the clothesline. So, he borrowed his wife's skirt and sweater. As he hung up his orange shirt, he glanced around to make sure no one was watching him.

This is a 6x6 print mounted on chipboard and sealed with beeswax. It's made from a painting I did a few months ago. The original is not for sale, but you can get the reproduction in my etsy shop.

4 comments:

ceevee said...

I love the rich color of this image. So did you use a print then beeswaxed over it? I would love to hear about your process someday.

ceevee

Christoff Creations said...

Love it! I love to hang my clothes out...they smell so fresh after.

groovyinclinations said...

This is a hoot! I love the image and the little story. Fantastic!

Jo Bradford said...

i love this