Friday, August 8, 2008

SOFT AND PRETTY CHERRY BLOSSOMS COLLAGE - print







Hi everyone...it's xbonebrat and I haven't posted for a while...



If you see my shop...I love asian art...and this was a digital collage that I made with Cherry Blossoms...



I find them so pretty and the colors are soothing on this particular one...



I love VAST and I haven't made a VAST treasury in so long but everyone is so good...it's hard to choose...this is by far an excellent team that always blows me away...



I'm proud to be associated with many of my favorite artists and the new comers have beautiful stuff too...
If you would like to see my listing with closer views then go to

Thanks for looking...

G.




Here is a closer view...

2 comments:

Rustic Path Gardens said...

I love it! It is so romantic and peaceful looking. Nicely done.

G. said...

Thanks so much for the compliment...
G.