Thursday, August 7, 2008

Faeries and Steam

Faeviatrix (c) 2008 J. Michael Koontz,
JMKoontz Studios. All rights reserved
Here is one of a series of Photomanipulation prints I recently added to my shop.
This is Faeviatrix the first in my series of Steamed Faeries ... apparently I like mixing my fantasy, steam and art interests into one big pot.

Currently there are 8 total pieces in the series, three of which are up now in the shop. I had a lot of fun working with this particular image as I got to play with a lot of different tools and images and poke at some visual effects I don't have the chance to mess with a lot. Figuring out how to get the perspective just right on the 'pilot' was also a bit of a challenge as she and the dragon fly didn't quite match up.

Enjoy.

~Mike

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I like this piece - it's so interesting and fun.