Thursday, July 24, 2008

~Cute Art World ~Scruffy The Witch Puppy!


“Titled”
~Scruffy The Witch~
It is an ACEO card 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 in size.
My dear friend Von requested a Digital Commission for her niece. Scruffy is her nieces adorable dog! There was only one problem, sweet little Scruffy eye's where green in the picture! It just so happens, that the gift will be given to her niece in October. So I said jokingly why not just put a witches hat on him? She was happy with that idea! So I took off with that in mind, seven hours later we have a Witchie Scruffy! I have to tell you I loved little Scruffy from the moment I laid eye's on him! I know you will too! I have two different designs of Scruffy I could not decide which one I loved best! I except Commissions please contact me for more information.
Stop in and let me know what you think!
Click link Below
MY Etsy Shop

No comments: