Monday, July 14, 2008

a BUNCH of new ACEO'S

Having a chronic illness means my art comes in spurts. I have periods where I just sit and formulate the art in my head and then I have spurts where all that art pours out! I just recently had a pouring out of ACEO's!

ACEO's are 2.5"x3.5" - collectible - displayable - frameable - miniature art!

My shop is suddenly full of new and exciting ACEO's! I've experimented and created in a variety of medias and styles: Watercolor and ink, Watercolor on Yupo, Colored pencil, Digital Art, Photographs and even Needle Felting - Abstract, collage, realistic surreal....

Enjoy my flood of ACEO's!

"Abstract Pear" - Watercolor and Ink

"Yellow Rose" Photograph

"Tie Dye Daisy" Watercolor on Yupo

"Star Light" - Colored pencil and ink

"Summertime" Digital Art

"White Rose" - Colored pencil

"Summertime Roses" Digital Collage

"A Pocket Full of Posies" - needle felted

Thanks for letting me share my flood of art! Hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as I enjoyed creating them!

~Melanie

TheCreatorsPalette Etsy store - Click Here


2 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

What a fabulous group of ACEOs , Melanie! You can really see the muse has been working in your favor!
Lovely pieces, all.

Jordanka Yaretz said...

I just love all your striking , beautiful little artworks. Very eye catching.